- If you are voting in person the General Election is Nov 3, 2020
- If you choose to vote by Absentee Ballot, it is a two step process:
- First, you need to complete an Application for the Absentee Ballot. You can go to your town hall to get the application or you can wait to receive the application from the Secretary of State’s Office. All registered voters will be sent an application between Sept. 8 through Sept. 11.
- Second, the Application for the Absentee Ballot must be completed and returned to receive your Absentee Ballot. You can bring the application to your Town Hall, place it into the drop box provided at your Town Hall, or return it in the prepaid envelope.
- The actual Absentee Ballot will be mailed to you starting Oct. 2, 2020. You must fill the ballot out and return it as soon as possible in order for your vote to be counted.
746 total views, 4 views today