The ARTC is a non-profit organization of retired teachers:
- We promote unity with our over 17,000 members/affiliate members, including 14 local affiliate organizations.
- We are dedicated to promoting the economic, professional and social well-being of our state’s retired teachers.
- We are an advocate for the rights of retired teachers at the Capitol.
- We are an informative organization focused on making sure retired teachers are aware of proposed changes to their income tax, pension and health insurance benefits through email and newsletters.
- We pay for the expert advice of a lobbyist, social media/website person and executive director to get our issues and concerns to you, our legislators and the media.
- We are committed to cooperation with other organizations to address our common concerns
If you would like to join click here to access our membership form
To contact ARTC via email please complete the form below.
2,282 total views, 4 views today