The ARTC is a non-profit organization of retired teachers:
- We promote unity with our over 17,000 members/affiliate members, including 14 local affiliate organizations.
- We are dedicated to promoting the economic, professional and social well-being of our state’s retired teachers.
- We are an advocate for the rights of retired teachers at the Capitol.
- We are an informative organization focused on making sure retired teachers are aware of proposed changes to their income tax, pension and health insurance benefits through email and newsletters.
- We pay for the expert advice of a lobbyist, social media/website person and executive director to get our issues and concerns to you, our legislators and the media.
- We are committed to cooperation with other organizations to address our common concerns
If you would like to join click here to access our membership form